Monday, November 26, 2012

South Park

Honestly the TV show South Park is one of the most stupid shows I have ever seen. First of all, the characters voices are so so so annoying. Listening to them talk makes me want to pull my ears off. I can't stand listening to them for more them a minute.

(this video probably has explicit content by the way ) 

Don't get me wrong, I do watch those stupid cartoon shows like King of the Hill or Family Guy but South Park is horrible. When I watched it i felt like my brain was slowly dying. I don't even see how it's funny. They just make fun of stupid things that aren't even funny. They do gross things most of the time and I just find it to be really immature.

It seems like a lot of guys watch the show but I just can't seem to like it.

I do give them props for keeping up on what's going on around the world.  Most of their episodes have something to do with major topics in the world. At least I think.

Anyways I just don't see how people can sit and watch this show.

I guess I just don't get Kids These Days.

(;    

No comments: