Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Music.

Music is a big part of peoples lives. I know it's a huge part of mine. It either gets me through my day or makes my days even more better. The one thing I do know is that I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, that I like.

Everyone in the world is different. So why try and be like everyone else and listen to the same stuff ? With how fast this world is growing today people come up with more and more ways to express their passion for music and create something new daily. It's completely amazing how music has changes over hundreds of years. 

I'm not saying it's bad if you like the same music as someone, I'm just saying you should find what moves you, what can turn your day around, or cheer you up. Once again, BE YOURSELF ! Just because they play the same few songs a million times on the radio doesn't mean you have to like that song or listen to that song. It's okay for you to discover someone new, to be daring and give someone different a chance

For example I listen to almost everything. I like my slow songs, my hardcore bands, my acoustic bands, my techno bands, my heavy bands, and my weird, crazy bands. I like to have a lot of different combinations of music so I can match it to how I am feeling. 

This week I just discovered a band called The Lighthouse and the Whaler. I think they're different. You might not like them as much as I do but try something different, give them a chance. 


Its amazing how one song or one group can completely turn my day around. So for all you kids that only listen to the songs listed on MTV's top 100, go out there and find something new. Be yourself and open doors to things that could end up having an impact on your life. 

Jeez, Kids These Days. 

No comments: