Thursday, September 27, 2012

P.D.A

PUBLIC. DISPLAY. OF. AFFECTION. 
We get it, YOURE DATING ! That doesn't mean you need to be all over each other every second of every day. Sure there's nothing wrong with hand holding or a simple kiss goodbye, but intense things are not cute, at all. So stop thinking it is. My favorite is when a teacher says something about what they see in the halls, ha I think its funny. Why put yourself in that awkward situation so everyone in the school and see it and feel even more awkward. Sorry but the truth is no one wants to witness any of that. Like relax, you can see each other right after class, it's only like 45 minutes. I think you'll live. 

The other hand there's couple pictures. Personally I myself love a cute couple picture that make your heart melt. Like this adorable one right here. (: It's simple, not intense, the scenery was perfect, and it's cute.
(ha yes I know that I am a loser) 
But really this is a perfect example of cute, appropriate pda.

These kind of pictures are okay. Same with the cute mirror or piggy back pictures. But I don't get why people insist on putting videos of them making out with their significant other online or just way too intense pictures. Why broadcast that stuff that seriously no one cares to see. It just will either give people a place to start something about you or make fun of you. Sorry to say, but if you dont want to hear about it from people then stop posting them.
If your'e trying to be cute, THEN MAKE IT CUTE. It's not that hard to take a cute picture with the person your'e dating. And I don't know about anyone else but i see nothing wrong with a cute couple picture. 

kids these days. 

1 comment:

Simone said...

I hate Intense PDA's I was at the bus stop and agaist the bus pole there was this cuple sucking face and groping. very annoying I almost told them to get a room but I did not want to seem like a jerk. I also may or may not be bitter because of my lack of a boyfriend.
oh and I am sorry I spammed one of your posts i didn't see it go up imedatly so I thought I did something wrong :p.
thanks for following my blog too.